Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day One: Self Portrait











Thought I would do a daily challenge thing over the winter break.
I've been using the cintiqs for so long that it's a little hard for me
to switch back to my tablet. I also recently found Macklemore
and Childish Gambino. It's all I listen to now. Also trying to look
at a few masters. I started focusing on some of the tiny details in
my face a little too early, and then started looking at Liepke and 
noticed how he focuses more on blocking it in correctly. I started
out by looking at this guy named Sachin Teng and was just playing
with his design sense, and I also did a few studies of Eric Canete
earlier this morning. This is basically my brains summary of a bunch
of artists and just a bit of  me. I'm kind of on a painting trip now.

Merry almost Christmas Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment