Tuesday, October 30, 2012

City of the Beasts and things

All of these are quick paintings
showing how I felt about every
scene. Basically I needed a break
from painting Nadia, so I took
today to paint a few of these.
 
I like how they came out so I might
paint the rest of the book this way.
I just need to find the time.
 
 
so basically a kid runs home from school
and finds out that his mom who has been
sick is going to get treatment in texas.
 
 
He has to go live with his grandma
in New York and go on a trip with her to
the Amazon. He also has to find his way
to her place and has no idea how
to get there. On the way he gets all
his stuff stolen.
 
 
He finally finds his grandmothers
apartment after a long ordeal. He's
angry she didn't pick him up but the
second she answers the door she starts
scolding him for taking so long and
his attitude immediately changes.


She acts like he needs to be able to
take better care of himself and find
his way around places because if
he can't make it here, he can't make
it anywhere. Especially the Amazon.




When he gets there he meets this girl
who talks to animals and they basically
become soulmates later but they don't
right now. Yeah, I'm awesome at stories.
be he gets to this place and they talk
and stuff. It's cool, trust me. 

 
Then they start heading down the
amazon in search for The Beasts.
A few other characters join them and
Everything is fine...for now.
 
While I'm here, I'll also post a
few quick studies I did recently.
I wanted to see how much I could
do in less and less time:
 
1 hour:
 
 
30 minutes:
 

12 minutes:

No comments:

Post a Comment