Thursday, June 21, 2012

Watercolors and stuff


Just bought my first set of grown up watercolors
(ones not made by Crayola) and started to enjoy
the struggle of a new medium. 


I feel the most comfortable with faces and
who better to paint than Harry Potter, Korra
and that other dude. 


after these first few paintings I talked
to a friend of mine who's used watercolors
for a lot longer than three days and he lent
a brush that was bigger than 2cm


That half inch brush made painting a lot easier,
messier and more fun. 


Painted over a few more drawings from my
cousins wedding and some random lady 
offered to maybe hire me and a friend to 
paint at her sons wedding shower. 


Painted a bit more of The Urinicorns.
getting more and more comfortable
with the medium but still figuring it out


most recent watercolor sketch.


Drew my Cousin and his now-wife
as they say "I do"


work in progress from a few days ago 


and another work in progress,
but this one is more harry potter themed.

1 comment: